You need to be logged in to see this profile
how does ultra sound work? (1 comments)
What makes a human wrinkle when they are in the bath for to long (1 comments)
hi,i was wondering how much dose your pulse speed up when you do skipping.if you can't awnser it doesn't matter. (1 comments)
How does your brain function? (1 comments)
what made you want to do scientist as your job? (1 comments)
If our muscles get smaller as we get older why are adults usually stronger than children?
What do you study the most Out of the brain and the muscles
why do we go wrinkerly in the bath when we are in there for to long but we do not go wrinkerly in the swimming
What is the hottest and coldest climate a human could survive in.
What is the highest anyone has climbed
How old were you when you became a scientist
Do you test anything on animals?
How do we become a scientist?
How many different parts of the brain do we have?
What is the fastest anyone has ever ran and who is it?
- Can the students win anything?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I'm trying to take part in I'm a Scientist?